Home » , , » Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Dengan Alamat G Mail

Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Dengan Alamat G Mail

Berikut adalah contoh surat lamaran dalam bahasa Inggris :








Anda dapat copy paste surat lamaran berikut :



Dear,
HRD PT. ……………………………………
In place


Assalamua’alaikum.Wr.Wb

My name is ……………………………….. I want to apply for a job at a company that Mr / Mrs lead on the position of Medical Representative (Semarang). I see a company that Mr / Mrs  lead prospected and has a good reputation. My educational background is S1 Department of Chemistry - Faculty of Science, University of Yogyakarta. I graduated from S1 in a period of 4 years and now I work in PT. XXXX, as a Product Consultant Oncology Division for Jakarta area, with the main focus of work in the field of sales.
I was able to work in a team or an individual, a fast learner, disciplined, hardworking, and spirit. Besides I also communicative, able to coordinate with team members along with their duties. My pleasant personality, physically and mentally healthy, motivated, and also happy to cooperate with the others. I believe that my skills and my personality will be an advantage for your company.
I hope to join the company Mr / Ms. If  have any questions, please contact me at the number 0856407xxxxxx/0878883xxxxx or via e-mail :…………………@gmail.com

Thanks for the attention of Mr / Ms in consideration of my job application.
Wassalamu’alaikum wr. Wb

Best regards

……………………………………………
Thanks for reading Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Dengan Alamat G Mail

« Previous
« Prev Post
Oldest