Home » , , , » Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Bergaya Simpel

Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Bergaya Simpel

Berikut adalah surat lamaran berbahasa Inggris Bergaya Simpel.




Silakan Copy Paste bila membutuhkan :



Medan, May 26th, 2017


To : HRD PT. SSSSSSSSSS


Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply for in your company as a Employee.  I am 38 years old and graduate from Bogor University of Agriculture.  I have a successful experience  behind me.  My first job was as a Tehnical Promotion in PT. XXXXXXX Prima.  I learnt many things here.  After that, I moved on to PT. YYYYYYY, and than move on to PT. BBBBBBBB and PT.AAAAAAAA where I am now working as a Product Consultant.

I have always wanted to be a success person and should welcome the oppurtunity  of becoming one.  This job, I feel, requires a lot of initiative and offers me and oppurtunity  to better my self.  I do my best.

I look forward to the pleasure of a personal interview when I shall be happy to give you details of my qualifications. 


Yours faithfully,



James Gontor Ginting
 
Thanks for reading Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Bergaya Simpel

« Previous
« Prev Post
Next »
Next Post »